Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mug Rug

I made a ton of mug rugs for Christmas presents this year. I gave most of them away and didn't take pictures. I didn't have some fabric I wanted/needed for one I wanted to make for a guy I support at work. He's a Oregon alumni - Go Ducks! I finally found some duck fabric online and bought it. I showed him what I bought to use for the front of his mug rug. This week, another guy I support came to town so he got his mug rug. The two guys were talking...so I knew making the Duck mug rug was at the top of my to do list this weekend. Here's the front

and here's the back - red and green for Christmas
I'll bring it to him tomorrow and I hope he likes it. It's Ducks so I'm sure it'll be a hit!!
And yes, I'm a big Ducks fan now too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment