Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Projects...

A friend and I went on a quilt run earlier this month. I bought two sets of kitchen towel fabric. Here's one of two strawberry towels:

 Here is one of the second set....roosters. These will be finding a new home with a good friend.
 Here's a shot of my helper... He makes sure my seat is warmed up and sometimes helps test my quilts before I finish them.
 I thought it was a great picture the way he was covering his face!!

If you go to stonewingsdesign.com and read about "my sister's beads"...I'm the sister who is now the proud owner of these fabulous pieces of jewelry. I made the hanger out of a dowel and some 3M stick-on hooks. Here's the shot of the entire length of necklaces and bracelets.
 The next three are close ups of the center, left, and right sides. This is in the upstairs hallway so that my DD and I can share...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they've turned out. My sis is so talented!! Love ya Laurel!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too, sis!

    I like your jewelry hanger, too. Very cool!

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete