Sunday, September 15, 2013

Panda Cindy Lou Who

My lifelong friend sent me phone camera pictures of the quilt I made for her. Here they are:

I hope the quality is ok... Looks like it may be upside down... I'll see if I can rotate...Try this...
WOW - so much smaller too... we'll see what happens online...

Here's a closer shot of a corner of the quilt. I'm leaving the orientation on this one as it came over!


OK, last shot of the back - this was the last of the fabric I had from the two "Sweet Treat" bundles. If you're at a show and see this vendor, Pincushion Boutique, try their Sweet Treats. I bought a few of them as stash, or the beginning of a project. I had very little to add to this project - just the two borders and the binding. I had the black and white fabric from another project, so I only had to buy the additional panda fabric...Used the rest of that and the Sweet Treat leftovers for the back. Here it is...
WOW, looks like I didn't even sign this. So Sorry about that! You'll have to sign it for me K! I just use a regular Sharpie marker - hahaha - yep, nothing fancy!! I'd say I was a slacker but really I was just trying to get this one done in limited free time!!! Saved me from bringing it back home and mailing it back!

Love you K - and thanks for the photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment