Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quilt Progress and Blogger Frustration

I've had a quilt in progress for most of the month of August. I had planned to show it here...but I'm having problems uploading photos. Blogger says there's an error in my server...but I think it's just a setting somewhere that I can't resolve.

I'm also having a display driver issue when I'm surfing the web. I have a 2 year old Toshiba laptop that I love...the good news is that I prepaid a 3 year service agreement so today or this weekend, I'm going to contact them and see what I can get fixed. Maybe both problems are related and one will take care of the other. Maybe the blogger problem is "operator error" ...and if so, hopefully they can help me with the.

At any rate, I do have photos to show and things in work. I have a couple of projects in work at one time so that I can work on one and work the other as a "leader and ender"...It's a little confusing as there's more than one project in work at a time...but it's also easy to work on two when they are completely different. Hopefully, I'll be able to show projects shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment