Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Two more down...two more going soon

I went through the remaining tops and noticed that one could make a decent back for the other if it was bigger... So I increased the number of blocks and rows by one in each direction and then added on a border...and I have another quilt sandwich to have quilted! I have two more tops that I can do the same thing to...I just have to add in some borders to one to make it bigger as a backing...

After that I'll have two more complete tops to make backs for and then I'm up to date with the big quilts that need to go out for quilting. I then can start on the stack of smaller quilts and runners that I think I can quilt on my own...and that's a big pile too!

Pictures will come at some point. Just nothing too thrilling at this point to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment