Friday, May 31, 2013

Status update...

I forgot to post my progress from last holiday weekend.  I started on backings...but then switched to the quilt I needed to get done...and then late Monday, needed to get one more backing done.

So, on Wednesday, I dropped off 4 quilts to be quilted!!! YEAH!!!

Two are for gifts, one is a top I pieced a few years ago...and the 4th was similar to one I made as a gift so I figured it could be quilted the same. I should have them back early August at the latest...which is awesome. I love to bind and that part will go very quick. I hope to get the rest of the backings and battings done in the next week or two so that I can pick up completed quilts...and drop off more!

The one baby quilt I made I showed to the future Grandpa and it met with approval so I'm very glad about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment