Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quilting Resolutions for 2012

I made a list of resolutions for 2012 that have to do with my quilting projects. Here they are in no particular order...

1. Make at least 1 thing from each quilt/craft book I own. If not, donate the book.
2. Make at least 1 item from every pattern I have if I have not made from them already. If I have made something from a pattern, decide if I’m going to make more or not. If not, donate it.
3. Create a fabric kit to pattern if known. If I bought fabric for a specific project, keep it all together. 
4. Make most of the #1 and #2 items from stash.
5. Review video taped quilt programs and then donate/trash.
6. Finish all UFOs – or dump them.
7. Make more smaller size quilts and projects to gift away or sell.

Can you telll what my goal is? Yes, I'm trying to lighten my load!

No comments:

Post a Comment