Friday, June 1, 2012

Drop Off x4

I dropped off four quilts to my favorite LAQ today. Here's what they were:

Big Green star - top made in March. Quilt is 40" square.

Pink and Purple Hearts - top made in February/March and is 40" square or so...

Red/White/Blue Sparkle Stars - top done in April? I love this top!! It's about 40" square - I can't wait to see how it'll be quilted.

String Clean - ok, I didn't take a picture of the completed top. Imagine this block x4. The top is about 60" square. It's so cool! Foundation pieced on muslin and all seams ironed open to reduce bulk.

Later in the weekend, I hope to post two new finishes! Just got them back from the LAQ today so I'm going to try and whip on the binding before the end of the weekend! The quilting is fantastic on them so I can't wait for them to be complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment