Sunday, May 20, 2012

Starry Eyed finish x2 and Spiderweb blocks

Wow, can it be nearly a month ago that I posted? We had a few things going on during our last couple of weekends. I try and post Sunday nights and by then, I was too tired...or not home...or...

Here's what I've been working on:


 
Starry Eyed x2 --- both back from the quilter and I bound them both in a black print. They are both amazing and have the reindeer's names in the quilting. The names match how they are spelt in one of the fabrics in this line.
Can you see "donner" in the middle of this picture? so cute!!!! I made two - one to keep and one to sell.

Spiderweb blocks - Here's what I have so far. I sewed and sewed and sewed...and only have 8 blocks so I'll be sewing a TON more on these. I was a little bummed at how many strips/strings/scraps I still have until I saw how small this is so far. I'm starting to like the yellow. I wasn't too sure after the first two blocks, but I'm loving it now.

I also have some Granny Square blocks with a black background and another quilt top finish. I forgot to take pictures of these two things, so I'll get that done and then post them. You'll love them as they are both looking fantastic!

Have a great week - I hope to get in some sewing during the upcoming 3-day weekend... WOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment