Sunday, September 9, 2012

Peace on Earth and Oregon Ducks

I've been able to piece two quilt tops this weekend. The first used two charm packs of "Peace on Earth" plus some yardage in the teal-on-teal print. I've seen the pattern a couple of places online, but not any one place that I copied from... I love how it turned out - and I remembered to make the binding and use the rest of the yardage for the backing!!!

I took 3 different Oregon ducks fabrics that I had leftover from a project last year and did a disappearing 9-patch pattern. It's small - just under 40" square - but it should be the perfect size for a table topper for the new owner. Again, I remembered to cut some of the yardage into binding strips and I hope to have the back pieced before the weekend is over!

Still no ability to upload photos : ( 

No comments:

Post a Comment